Java Platform, Standard Edition or Java SE(JSE) is a widely used platform for development and deployment of portable code for desktop and server environments. Java SE uses the object-oriented Java programming language. It is part of the Java software-platform family.Workshop Content:
Our tutor will teach you following topics which will help you in learning the concepts of JavaSE.
- Syllabus for Java SE:
- Introduction of java
- Pre-requites of Java development
- JDK Installation and setting Class Path
- Java Source File Structure
- Basic of Java Programming-I6. Coding standards
- Introduction to IDE
- Basic of Java Programming-II
- Java Artifacts
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Garbage Collection
- OOP Concepts
- Member accessibility modifiers
- Other modifiers for members
- Other modifiers for classes
- Introduction to Packages
- Working with interfaces
- Exception Handling in Java
- Fundamental classes
- Data Input Method
- Collection and maps
The duration of this workshop will be combined 18 hours spanning over 2 days.
1.At the end of the class, You will be able to work on JavaSE.
2.This workshop will improve your technical skills that will help you during your company interview.
Workshop fees: 499/-